18 things to do while the tea is brewing
I love a good cup of tea or coffee. In fact, I make sure to have several coffee or tea breaks during the day. And while I wait for the coffee or tea to brew, I try to use the time to either do some smaller, daily chores or some pleasant activities that could brighten my day.
Here are 18 things you could do in the 3-5 minutes it takes to brew a cup of tea:
- Cut some fresh flowers from the garden and put them in a vase in your bedroom so that you can wake up to the smell of flowers tomorrow morning.
- Do a set of squats, push ups or sit ups.
- Wipe down tables and counter tops.
- Water the plants.
- Put on some music and dance.
- Send a loved one a lovely message.
- Clear away toys, papers, magazines or whatever it is that tends to multiply around your house.
- Empty the dishwasher.
- Fluff up the pillows.
- Take out the rubbish.
- Pick up the mail.
- Do some breathing exercises.
- Delete unwanted pictures from your phone.
- Read a poem.
- Call someone.
- Clean a hotspot in your home.
- Jot down ideas for future writings or blog posts.
- Write a listicle – like this one. 😉
Now go and enjoy your tea.